Re: [alfa] e-Bay

It is often hard to market an Alfa to a local market (no one is interested)
and e-bay seems to work much better than the Alfa websites/the Digest, etc.  I
am trying to sell a 164LS through non e-bay channels and have had almost no
response.  If that continues, I will try the e-bay route (especially after the
comments here) and see what happens!