[alfa] e-Bay winners

Although I've never bought any cars thru e-Bay, at least a half dozen have
been brought to my shop for a check-up and/or repairs by their new owners, and
in every case the price was less than my semi-educated guess, and the owners
were happy with e-Bay and their new cars.
In all of these cases, the car was being sold by the private owner, not a
dealer or a used-car lot. Just an observation, I am not implying anything nor
should you infer anything.

Hans