[alfa] re: AC leaking water inside the MIlano

gilles, this is a common issue w/milanos - there is a
drain pipe which does get easily clogged.  if you get
under the dash from the drivers' side & root around
under the center console, you will find it attached to
the curved plastic housing which encases the hvac
unit.  pull it off & ram it out, or use compressed
air.  also clean out the extension from the hvac
housing where the drain hose attaches...

doug s.
==================================

Hi there,

A few days ago was the first time I had used the AC
for almost two
hours
straight while traveling on the freeway, and suddenly
I felt a little
bit of cold
water over my right foot which I assumed to be
condensation, however
while
enjoying a hard turn to the right on the off ramp
suddenly I got a LOT
of water
on both feet (but mostly on the left).

Today with the AC off, while turning a sharp right
turn I got a lot of
cold
water again, could this mean that I have a clogged AC
drainage pipe? Or
perhaps
a broken drain pipe? The water seems to come from
under the dash behind
the
console, has someone run into a similar situation with
the Milano?...