RE: [alfa] Back from a Wonderful Vacation in Italy

--- Brian Shorey <bshorey@domain.elided> wrote:

> There is a "car guys" tour that MCI (Maserati Club
> International) hosts
> every year.  I think one of our list members is also
> on the Maserati list
> and has attended.
>
> It might be worth looking into.

Well, now I'm curious. Last Christmas, a client of
mine gave me a (guide)book titled
_The_Food_Lover's_Guide_To_Italy_ which detailed, not
only the best restaurants, trattorie, wineries, etc.,
but also what cities/villages to visit for the best
artichokes, lemons, whatever.

So, Digestivi, what SHOULD be on the itinerary for an
Alfista's Guide To Italy? Land in Milan, rent a condo
for 2 weeks and take day trips? Land in Rome and hop
from place to place?

Discuss.

-Joe in SoFla