[alfa] Milano/75 3.0 ignition info sought

Hi all,

I'm looking for a wiring diagram of the electronic ignition system
of a Milano/75 3.0-liter.  Specifically, I would love to find pinouts
for the big black Bosch spark box (0 227 931 036) and the little
black box under the coil.

I'm troubleshooting a GTV6 with a Verde engine and harness.  I've
got fuel but no spark, and no supply voltage to the Hall sensor.

Regards
-Tom
thomasw@domain.elided