[alfa] Berlina Electrics

Many thanks to all who so quickly responded to my "no
electrics" query. After reading your responses and
sitting in bed paging through the Alfa Owners' Bible last
night, I'll be doing the basic checks -- battery ground,
starter ground, hot wire from starter to fuse block, and
the fuse block itself -- this weekend. I'll report back
afterwards, hopefully with good news. Thanks again!

~James
1969 Alfa Romeo 1750 Berlina
1981 Fiat Spider 2000