[alfa] Dash Veneer Help!

Hey all,

My dash veneer arrived from Alfa Hurtienne in Germany today for my '71
GTV. I was planning on using Papajam's posted directions from his
"re-finishing experience," but they are somewhere in the black hole of
information lost in the "AlfaBB blackout of 2004."

Any tips on this install? What type of glue should I use to keep the
pieces in place? Tips on drilling the holes for the dash lights, etc?
Tell me I dont have to remove the dash...please!

Thanks,

JB