[alfa] Re: Magnifying diagrams on the CarDisc CD manuals

Gwynne,

If you want to try a couple pages of the manual before you drop the $$,
give my your address off Digest and I'll mail the copies to you.

Tell me the pages you want.

FWIW ....

-Rob Favali
Burlington VT
1993 Spider Veloce
*** And still smiling from the convention ***