[alfa] Torsion Bar Ride Height Adjustment

I think George has suggested the best method. I've always used this
method. I don't bother with the calculations.

1-Undo balljoint to lower a-arm
2-Measure pre-lowered right height (lower a-arm to floor)
3-Pull out the torsion bar,
4-Use a floor jack to support the lower a-arm
5-Adjust the floor jack to desired new height
6-fiddle around with the torsion bar and a-arm so that it is close
enough the the desire lowere height.

I'm using the 27mm torsion bars. What a pain. Don't take this route. I
want to lower the car for track use, but on the public roads I want to
raise it a little. Ain't gonna happen with torsion bars.

Go with helper coilovers, there are a few kits out there. rsracing.nl
has a kit (pricey but GOOD!).

I know a South African Alfa owner who made his own KW coilover helper
kit for his '84 Giulietta 2.8 V6.

Zamani
'87 Milano 3.0 Modificata