Re: [alfa] FW: 146 ti 2.0 replace fuel uptake unit at 80,000 miles? -

We in the old USA are just so jealous that you are driving a 146ti, we
are left speechless in envy.  :-)  Good luck though, go ALFA!

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:11:50 +0100, Anna Jauncey
<anna.jauncey@domain.elided> wrote:
> No replies  does no-one know anything about my queries or does no-one
care?
> ;0P
>
>  _____

Cheers!
Hutson

J. Hutson Hart - ARA/DSAROC - 1991 Spider [white]
Petaluma, CA  94954-8530
primary ping: hutsonhart@domain.elided