[alfa] 164 front rotor brands

Hi Group:

Do you guys with 164's have a choice of brands when purchasing OEM-type front rotors? I ask because I recently installed a set of Brembo front rotors on our Volvo 850 Turbo, and they very quickly became seriously warped. The previous 2 sets of ATE rotors lasted a combined 110,000 miles with no such difficulties. Since the overall layout of the 850 is so similar to the 164, perhaps 164 owners have had similar experiences, so I thought I'd ask if one brand of rotor is preferred. Thanks in advance, and apologies for the most minimal Alfa content.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's