Re: [alfa] 164 front rotor brands

There have been extensive discussions on the BMW BBS about "warped rotors"
wheen, in fact they most likely suffred from brake pad deposits. One guy in
particular is an expert on the subject and has a web site:

http://www.zeckhausen.com/

Suggest you take a look and email him about your problem - he sells Brembo
stuff and I am willing to bet that he will be helpful even though he did
not sell you the rotors.

Gwynne Spencer