[alfa] Spica backfire on decel

I could probably look this up but I'm lazy and don't feel like digging the
books out. My Spica is all set up properly, starts and runs great. The
microswitch is working but - I get backfiring on deceleration starting at
around 2200 to 2300 rpm. If I remember correctly the fuel isn't supposed to
kick back on until around 1500 rpm or thereabouts.

Is there an adjustment for this?

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://project-alfa.home.comcast.net/