From: TMurray845@domain.elided [mailto:TMurray845@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 12:51 PM
To: Andy Menapace
Subject: Thunk

I would say that your thunk is the tranny mount..
It could also be the center driveshaft bearing mount.  I have had U
joints give me trouble.

Tranny is most unlikely..

There is a brake bias device in line before the rearend rubberhose.  The
rubber hose at times becomes blocked..Lets fluid in, but won't let it
release.

Hot as in HOW HOT..?

Let me know
STan