[alfa] 1975 Spider Lights Pulsate At Higher RPM

Well some of us couldn't make it to the national convention so we sit at home
wishing we were there and troubleshooting our little Italian cars.  I finally
finished my complete suspension rebuild on my 1975 Spider and get to drive it
a bit more than I used to and at different times of day.  I've noticed when I
drive it around at night all of the lights, headlamps and instrument
backlighting tends to pulsate at higher RPMs 3000-4000.  The lights do
initially get brighter when you go from idle to say 2000 rpm but pulsate at
the higher RPMs.  I did notice that the radio volume gets louder at higher
RPMs as well. The battery seems to be fine....no problem starting...and the
terminals are on tight.  So my question is where should I start to
troubleshoot and what should I do?  Has this problem happened to anybody
else?

Thanks,
Mike Ritchey
Atlanta, GA