Re: [alfa] AlfaBill Compressor Experience

In a message dated 7/26/2004 7:39:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
cstomasino@domain.elided writes:

Anyone  have experience with this compressor? Opinions?

Mark me down as a satisfied user of the AlfaBill compressor. The only
problem I had was with the garage who installed it. They got a little testy when  I
told them I was going to supply my own parts. We negotiated over the labor
charge to help them recover some of their lost parts margin. I still saved
money.
 I encountered no issues with the belt. I simply kept a record of  the belt
size in my organizer so that I could replace it with the correct  one.
Bob Abhalter
Paducah KY
Formerly: '91L
Now: '95LS