[alfa] AlfaBill Compressor Experience

Hello,
I take it from the development of AC system from Alfabill I'm not the first to to run into trouble with the 164 AC. I have heard about the Alfabill system from 2 people. One (my mechanic) says stay away something about a problems with the narrower belt. But Alfabill, of course, makes it sound super.

Anyone have experience with this compressor? Opinions?

Please fell free to email off the list cstomasino@domain.elided

Clint