[alfa] new tail light units for S1 1750 GTV and air filters

I've been trying to track down a set (left and right) of new tail light units (lens and base) for my series 1 1750 GTV without much success. I've tried Highwood in the UK, but he doesn't have a RHS base and apparently there are 2 different manufacturers so you can't mix and match. I'm still checking out local suppliers, but does anybody have any leads that I could chase up. I'm after new units or as good as new.

Also, I have an oiled filter on the Twin Spark conversion in my GTV and all this talk about oiled filters is beginning to concern me (especially with the EFI). Anybody have any leads or sources on generic paper filter units (including a holder) that I will be able to adapt?

Thanks in advance,
Warren Reid
Melbourne Australia
68 1750 GTV TS