[alfa] Leagal beagles wanted

I would like to thank all who replied (mostly off Digest). My Notice of Violation was for being a "Public Nuisance". A "friend" who called a bit ago said he was aware I was a private nuisance, but wasn't aware I was also a public one. I assured him I am. I wouldn't want to have the driveway next to me especially since the breeze always blows in the direction of the whistle blowers. I point the nozzle south and the dust makes a U-turn and goes north.

I've decided to take several individual's advice and essentially "lay low". We're both (whistle blower and self) in the proverbial "glass house", only mine has somewhat thinner glass. Should the day come where I can burn their's to the ground (metaphorically speaking), I shall do so with glee and no hesitation.

Biba
Under house arrest in...
Irwindale, CA USA

Sort of kidding about the band / beeper around the leg