[alfa] re-Sedans get the looks

Unfortunately,  I have personal experience to back this up as well.

I have Lancia Fulvia Coupes, very pretty ones in red with Cromodoras,
neat looking interiors,  I really enjoy all of it,  and then, I have a
1969 Fulvia Berlina GTE.  Its white,  boring white, and while it also
has  alloys and sorted out interior,  you really just see perhaps the
moxt boxy looking sedan ever designed....yet it never fails,  the sedan
gets all the approval, esp from quite young, pretty women.   That sedan
has opened more doors in all sorts of places,  some of which are rather
upmarket, and still the guys with the BMW 7 series and big Mercedes get
ticked off I show up in that boring white sedan....

One thing I think I have learned : is that when a women utters the word
beautiful,  she may be meaning to say : something she perceives will
bring her happiness,  and I think its because they see the largish trunk
of the car,  in which,  they can buy and carry around all sorts of
things......

Ciao,  Jay