Re: [alfa] aftermarket alloy wheels for 'sud and 33

Benjamin Woenig wrote:
> After many, many emails, and searching all over the place,
> I've not been able to locate any Ronal A1 wheels for my
> Alfasud. It seems everyone that has a set, likes them way
> too much to even consider selling them!

> I'm now at the point where it looks like the cheapest
thing
> to do for the time being is to stick a set of 33 speedline
> wheels on my car to replace the abysmal CSA 13" mags that
> I got the with the car.

I'm not sure why everyone feels they must have bigger
wheels... and usually more unsprung weight..... anyone would
think this was the Honda digest ;-)

But if you must, you might want to consider a set of the 15"
alloys that were fitted to the 164 - the 164 twinspark
wheels were 4x98mm hub pattern. I've seen them fitted to a
sud and they look quite good. Of course they aren't really
"aftermarket" if that's important to you.

> So before I go and buy a new set of 14" tyres next week,
> does anyone have a set of 15" (6 or even 7" width) rims
> that they would be willing to sell? The wheels must have
> a 4X98mm hub configuration (same as Alfetta).

I think I have a set of Lancia Thema 15x6" wheels hanging
around.... also 4x98mm hub, but I'm sure you must be able to
find some in aussie, where you won't need to pay the freight
costs.

Lex Jenner
Auckland/New Zealand
alfasud ti 1.5