[alfa] what engine

Hi Folks,

I saw this before in a Autodelta GTA used in the German Touring Car
Championship by Helmut Haehn Racing. They used 4 valve heads made by
Autodelta. The cam cover looks very much like one of these. It has been
made in magnesium. The engine had 192hp DIN horsepower and revved up to
8500rpm!. The car was for sale up to 1979, but no one wanted it. Today it
is sitting in the Haehn Alfa Dealership in Mannheim Kaefertal close to the
Hockenheim race track. Helmut Haehn does not want to sell it anymore. The
car won the 1969 Touring Car Championship with Jochen Maas at the steering
wheel. Haehn told me there were about two dozends of this head made. Some
even with twin spark plugs and a sort of guilliotine style injection intake
manifolds.

Hope this brings more confusion to it...

Frank