[alfa] Oil Leaks

Digesti,
The 1750 was removed from the spider to replace the transmission. A year or
so ago I had removed it to fix a bad front cover gasket. During that time, I
torqued the upper sump nice and tight to the block. This time seeing the seepage
of oil around the sump area, I checked the 12 mm sump bolts to find that they
were almost finger-tight. All the fasteners were consistently loose. There
was oil seepage around the upper sumps perimeter. I guess the gasket had
compressed.
modelle
115.01
115.02