[alfa] aftermarket alloy wheels for 'sud and 33

After many, many emails, and searching all over the place,
I've not been able to locate any Ronal A1 wheels for my
Alfasud. It seems everyone that has a set, likes them way
too much to even consider selling them!

I'm now at the point where it looks like the cheapest thing
to do for the time being is to stick a set of 33 speedline
wheels on my car to replace the abysmal CSA 13" mags that
I got the with the car.

Simmons wheels are also about as rare as the proverbial rocking
droppings, and I don't think they are known outside of Australia
anyway. So before I go and buy a new set of 14" tyres next week,
does anyone have a set of 15" (6 or even 7" width) rims that
they would be willing to sell? The wheels must have a 4X98mm
hub configuration (same as Alfetta).

Cheers,
Benjamin W.
Adelaide, Aus.