[alfa] Oil Leaks

In an effort to keep more of the oil off the driveway and in my 69 Berlina. I started by cleaning up the intake side of the engine bay this weekend. I soaked the Vapour Separator, inspected all the oil recirculation hoses for leaks and replaced missing clamps. While I didn't find any obviously leaking hoses, they've all been well baked (might even be original), with the worst being the large L shaped one that goes from the bottom of the seperator to the bottom of the air cleaner. Does anyone know where good oil resistant hoses can be purchased?

I did find a amall leak on the end of oil pressure sender which I'll need to replace. Do you use teflon tape on the threads and how tmuch torque do you need to apply to the sender and the lock nut?

Mitch Wolberg
Denver, CO
69 Berlina
69 Spider Jr.