[alfa] Alfa movie sighting

I was just passing by when the tv was on some E! channel program and Matt
Damon was talking about driving skills in his new movie, The Bourne Supremacy.
Glanced over to see what clip they were showing and caught the most fleeting
glimpse of him (someone?) tearing it up in a Giulia Berlina. Yellowish. Saw only
about 1 second of the clip, but I am pretty certain that's what it was.
Anyone see it yet?
Cheers,
John L
87 Verde for sale-email me