Re: Spider (series 4 fans) was Re: [alfa] Re: GTV-6 fans

IAP has exact replicas built by the original OEM. But take my word for it, the Milano fan is MUCH better. Rebuilding them is probably not an option. They are very difficult to take apart (and even harder to put back together) and if the fan is seized (as your seems to be) it will need a new bearing assembly, but they are not available.