Team Leader - Planning
South Gippsland Shire Council

Ph 5662 9200

>>> owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided 07/23/04 10:05am >>>

alfa-digest           Friday, July 23 2004           Volume 10 : Number 235

Forum for Discussion of Alfa Romeos, etc.
       Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
       Digest Coordinator

Contents:

     RE: [alfa] 91 spider electrical
     [alfa] Digest Hiatus
     [alfa] GTV as daily driver
     [alfa] Autometer Oil Guages
     [alfa] 1990 Alfa Spider Power Mirror Switch
     [alfa] 85' GTV-6 Rear Motor Mount
     [alfa] GTV6 Fans

Alfa Digest Home Page:

/alfa/

Send submissions to alfa-digest@domain.elided

Send administrative requests to alfa-digest-request@domain.elided

To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
than the one that appears on the list.  Include the word help in a
message to alfa-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo
commands.