[alfa] 91 spider electrical

Hello all,
I jumped in my Spider last night to go for a ride, When the car started a
couple of minutes later the battery light came on and my oil pressure and
voltmeter gauges went dead. I turned the key off and restarted it and the battery
light is out now but the oil and volt gauges remain dead and also the fresh air
fan is out. I don't see a fuse in the manual that protects all of these
components?
Any help is appreciated.
Tony