From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Brian Shorey
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 12:27 PM
To: 'Joe Garcia'; alfa@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [alfa] Worst case scenario...what are the alternatives?

> It goes without saying that I am distressed about That Which We Are
> Not To Discuss. Assuming the worst comes to pass, what other sources
> are there to approximate what has been available thus far?
>
> I thought that www.AlfaBB.com might be able to approximate the
> qualitative experience, but that would eb hard to do seeing as how
> it's down (and been down for about 2 days).

Well,

We could all migrate over to the Italian Cars Digest (from whence it all
began), but I don't suppose that would make Richards life any easier.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping he doesn't decide to pull the plug, or if
he does, that he at least allows us all time to figure out where to go and
congregate.

bs