[alfa] RE: SPICA and Airbox

I drove it again last night.  No problems!  I can't really explain it.
I did have to make a minor adjustment.  The heater hose was interfering
with the long link from the bell housing to the SPICA pump.  Maybe
that's the problem.  The car is quieter.  It allowed me to hear some
valve chatter.  I will go up in octane and reset the ignition timing.

Andy