[alfa] Convention Room?

Hopefully this message will make it in before the digest shuts down.  It looks
like I'll be able to attend the AROC convention in NH from  Friday-Sunday.  Is
there anyone who already has a room booked that would like to split the cost
with a roomie for Friday and Saturday nights?  Preferably in the main hotel
although I'm not real picky at this point.  If your room just has one bed I
can bring a sleeping bag for the floor (price adjusted accordingly?)  Barring
that, anyone know of any campgrounds within an hour of Manchester?  Better
respond off digest.

Bill Sinclair
Hagerstown, MD
67 Duetto