Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 05:36 PM 7/19/2004, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sam del Rosario <sam_del_rosario@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Part sought for an 86 Graduate

Hi everyone,

Sorry I don't remember the actual name of it but I'm looking to get the
plastic part that screws on to the end of the metal rod that leads to
the throttle assembly.  I contacted International Auto Parts and it's
on extended back order.  If anybody can help me out or give me a lead
on where else I can look, I am much appreciative.

Thanks in advance

Sam
773 727 8520 cell