[alfa] GTV6 as a Commuter?

Hello all- longtime lurker and first time poster :)

I have a quick (and easy) question- I think. I was wondering how many of you GTV6 drivers are using the car for everyday driving? Is this a possibility? I used to run my GTV6 (when I had one) as an everyday car- but that was back in the late 80's. I'm wondering if I could conceivably use one not everyday (I live in NYC and use public transportation or a cab ;) ) but as a weekend getaway cruiser. On a recent long trip to Cape Cod, I missed my old GTV6 and at present, my Honda doesn't get my juices flowing.

Cheers-

John