[alfa] Part sought for an 86 Graduate

Hi everyone,

Sorry I don't remember the actual name of it but I'm looking to get the
plastic part that screws on to the end of the metal rod that leads to
the throttle assembly.  I contacted International Auto Parts and it's
on extended back order.  If anybody can help me out or give me a lead
on where else I can look, I am much appreciative.

Thanks in advance

Sam
773 727 8520 cell