Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 05:48 AM 7/19/2004, you wrote:

Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:47:15 -0400
From: "skippatnode" <skippatnode@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re: installing roll bar on Spider

David,
    Before you install this roll bar, consider what you are going to use it
for.  If it is for track events, make sure it meets safety requirements for
both height and bracing.
    On a spider, if the top goes up and down over it, it isn't tall enough.
There must be 2" clearance between a line from the top of the windshield frame
to the top of the roll bar and the top of your helmet when seated normally in
the seat.
    A 'Street' bar is for looks only and not track legal.
Skip Patnode
67 Duetto
Norfolk, Va