[alfa] ALFA75/Milano central locking and speakers

On Jul 19, 2004, at 2:48, alfa-digest wrote:
My 164 does the same thing! Any one know what is going on?
My driver's door central locking motor has developed a buzz (like a machine
gun) when it is activated. It appears to fire about 6 times as it does it's
job of locking or unlocking.
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890 - 1969)