Re: [alfa] shipping car parts

I have shipped and received smaller items (no engines
or transmissions) to and from the UK, Italy, and
Australia.  I have always used the US Postal
Service.... yes you can ship to and receive from
overseas.... it has been much cheaper than the other
shipping companies.  Service to Europe was fast
enough, a bit slower to Australia.  The main advantage
is that there are no broker or other odd fees using
USPS.  There may be taxes if applicable but I have
never had to pay anything on used parts or used items
(like cameras).  I think USPS will take up to 70
pounds (?) and there are size limitations which I have
never come close to.  I would have no problems using
the postal service again if called for.

Jerry in Houston