[alfa] Re: installing roll bar on Spider

David,
    Before you install this roll bar, consider what you are going to use it
for.  If it is for track events, make sure it meets safety requirements for
both height and bracing.
    On a spider, if the top goes up and down over it, it isn't tall enough.
There must be 2" clearance between a line from the top of the windshield frame
to the top of the roll bar and the top of your helmet when seated normally in
the seat.
    A 'Street' bar is for looks only and not track legal.
Skip Patnode
67 Duetto
Norfolk, Va

> Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:15:18 -0700
> From: "Peggy & David--laptop" <pdlee@domain.elided>
> Subject: [alfa] installing roll bar on Spider
>
> Hi Alfisti.  I just bought a roll bar for my 86 Veloce on E Bay.  First
time
> experience.  But it does not come with any installation instruction.  Is
> there anyone out there in Alfa-land who can help me through this?  Thanks
in
> advance.  By the way, really enjoy reading all the digest messages.
Perhaps