[alfa] Re: Bashing and Slander

I think Erik makes several good points that I agree with 100%.  I  really
don't see the point in the backlash for his comments Tim.

First, there are lots of great vendors out there.  I can say that I  have
used many vendors from IAP, Centerline, Vicks, Bruce's, APE, Duettomotors,  OKP,
AlfaBill, and probably some more of you great guys out there.  And  I give
credit where credit is due.  I wouldn't hesitate to suggest  these guys to anyone
who asks.  And I have used those guys based on the  recommendations I have
read on this forum and others.  So  thanks!

But I do see the point in letting others know that Caribou is what it  is.
To me its the one vendor in our community I wouldn't consider spending  nothing
but this $.02.  Proceed at your own risk.  And that's  based on my personal
experience back as a newbie looking for a carpet set and  the problems
associated with that.  I wish that I had been in tune to the  digest way back when
this all happened to me as the newbie.  Really, its  not about slander, its about
knowledge for the new guy getting on board with his  first Spider and not
getting screwed right from the start from someone like  Caribou.  There are many
other options out there to choose from when  considering a quality cloth top.
So read here, ask for  recommendations, read the Alfabb, yahoo's spider
group, etc.  Make your own  decision on the information that is already out there.

Best Regards,
John M