[alfa] Re: Bashing and Slander

And you have used too many commas to have your post be considered
grammatically correct!  And I spell checked your diatribe so it wouldn't be
too wrong too many times!  :-)

So there!

Although I'm not a lawyer, I believe Tim is using the legal term slander
incorrectly.  Isn't it only slander if what you say is not factual?  I have
been on several internet Alfa forums for a number of years.  Most of the
complaints I have seen have not been "rants", but rather warnings I have
appreciated.  Not all, but most.  As for myself, I expect a different level
of service from a small time Alfa supplier than say a large commodity
supplier.  But I do expect eventual delivery of a decent product.  In all my
time on the various forums, I have only seen a couple of vendors criticized
repeatedly.  I have been glad to have the information so I don't put myself
in the same position.

By the way, I have seen LOTS of vendors praised on ALL of these forums.
Alfa lovers recognize the good ones as well as complaining about the bad.

Erik Wood

-Tim Annett

p.s.   Don't mistake the above for seriousness, anger, hatred, or the answer
to the question of life!!!!   :-)