[alfa] vendor bashing

Alfisti estimado -

Richard and I have exchanged e-mails and I have posted on this board regarding
the idea of vendor bashing.
My stand is that there is NO EXCUSE for public bashing whatsoever - it does
not matter if the basher is considered a valuable contributor or a 'lurker',
this behaviour is ill-mannered,
puerile and offensive.
Unfortunately, I have neither the time (self-employed), nor the patience
(AADD) nor the language skills (immigrant) to expound on this subject.

That's why I say HEAR HERE, WELL SAID  TIM  ANNETT!
Let's give him the voice-of-reason award!

Hans