[alfa] vendor bashing

I know vendor bashing is discouraged, but I think this is more a warning than
bashing, and a warning southwestern Pa. spiders need to know about, I recently
had a top installed on my spider by a recommended installer who works on
vintage american cars, he asked that I leave the top up for 2 days to let the
top stretch, I left it up for 2 weeks and 2 days, It took 2 people several
minutes to latch the drivers side, The latch hook was not screwed into the
header bow, but riveted. I called to ask when I could bring the car in to be
adjusted, the response, There are no adjustments, its your problem, take it up
with the manufacturer. The riveted latch hook? well it's starting to pull out
of the header bow, which means that I will probably need a new header bow, a
new top,  and I will probably do this one myself, I can't recommend a Top
installer in Southwestern Pa, I don't know of any good ones, however I
recommend you NOT take it to Dave Fitzgerald Auto repair and custom
upholsterer of Ambridge Pa. What I have is a cloth top coupe, untill the
rivets let go.