[alfa] Bonneville

It looks like I might finally get to go to the Bonneville salt flats this year!
I have been helping out with a documentary (cameraman) on the reconstruction of a record setting Triumph streamliner that burned in a fire at the British National Motorcycle Museum last year.
Well, we got invited along by the fine gentlemen that are doing the restoration so it looks like I finally have my chance to go and bake on the salt flats.
You can read about the project and see the progress here:
http://www.saveourstreamliner.com/

I don't suppose there is any chance that Bonnie is ever going to make another run? I lament not making it out there in time to see a blazing yellow Spider top 200 mph.
Where is Bonnie now?
Anybody else going?

Feelin' salty already,

Tony Martie