[alfa] Vendors

Having spent the bulk of my disposable income on parts for my GTV6, I can
say that I have had GREAT experiences with:

Paul Spruell

Andy Kress-Performatek

Vick Autosports

Difatta Brothers

APE

Tom Zat-Alfa Heaven

Personally, I think the stuff at IAP is a little overpriced, BUT they can
usually get the stuff I need to me in a day, via regular UPS, since they
are pretty close.  I really like Alfa Ricambi's "exploded" parts
diagrams, but I always seem to want something that is backordered.  I
ordered some flywheel hardware from Jon Norman, and was impressed with
how helpful and courteous they were.  Overall, I gravitate toward more
east coast stuff, due to my location (la Carolina Del sud).

-Al Mitchell

86 GTV6 SCCA EP racecar

www.realemotorsports.com