From: <f.rastinejad@domain.elided>
To: "Joe Elliott" <jee@domain.elided>
Cc: "Alfa Romeo Digest" <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 1:22 AM
Subject: Re: [alfa] GTV-6 engine swap nightmare

> Try turning the drive shaft while pulling the engine away.  I have been
able to remove and install a 2L engine on an AlfettaGTV by just undoing the
front donut from the flywheel. (BTW, I found it impossbile to do this on the
sedan).  I am assuming the v6 would not be that different since it isn't any
longer than the 4cyl.  If all else fails, you can gently apply a pry bar to
pull the donut away.   -Farzan