[alfa] engine swap update

Well it turns out that I was just a little bit of wrestling away from freeing the engine. Thanks everyone, for the suggestions. I've been assuming that getting the new motor in would be a simple matter of removing the driveshaft and dropping it in, but having gotten one nut off the rear giubo, the next such nut seems to be severely seized up. The fun never ends! Feel free to make bets as to whether I actually make it to Pittsburgh for the vintage races & car show this weekend.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6