Re: [alfa] The iPod Finally - what I think

Well thanks Richard...

Of course, I may very well not care about Ford and Visteon and the convoluted personal histories of said companies. On the other hand, several people on the Alfa digest specifically requested information about my system. I'm sorry if I made you yawn.

To the rest of the people who have responded -

Yes, the switch is on the other side from the throttle.
Yes, I know that the tweeters are a bit low, but again I was going for discretion. This is a spider, not a soundproof booth.
Yes I can actually hear it (finally) with the top down at freeway speeds. Even with 5-10% of my hearing gone because of the audio system in my Audi. (Silly Richard... you thought my impairment was in the FUTURE!)

-Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (getting a 65a Alternator on Fri!)