[alfa] New Gas Tank

I have a 1971 GTV which has been converted from fuel injection to Webbers.

When the car was in the body shop, the original gas tank had the fuel pick
broken off. This tank had an outlet for the fuel line as well as a return
fuel line.

I have now replaced the fuel tank with a tank which does not have a fuel
return, and the fuel pick up is in a slightly different location which is
not a problem. My electric fuel pump seems to be working fine as I have
suction at the fuel tank and pressure at the carbs. But the gas is not being
delivered to the Carbs. Do I have to prime the fuel line or is there
something I am missing?

The car was running fine until the gas tank was replaced.

Celebrating <http://www.downtowntorontorealestate.com>  75 Years of Service
Excellence 1928-2004

Graham Prentice
"an agent that works"

Bosley Real Estate
276 Merton Street
<http://ca.maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=276+Merton+Street&csz=Tor
onto+Ont.&country=ca>
Toronto Ont.
M4S 1A9

gprentice@domain.elided
www.downtowntorontorealestate.com

tel:
fax:
mobile:
pager:

416-481-6137
416-480-2548
647-294-1750
416-481-6137

 <http://www.plaxo.com/signature> Signature powered by Plaxo

 <http://www.plaxo.com/signature> Want a signature like this?

 <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=21474882484&v0=86387&k0=1993037313> Add me
to your address book...

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]