[alfa] San Diego Alfa Fun Run!

I would like to invite all Southern California Alfisti to a fun run that the
San Diego Alfa Club will be having on July 17th.  We will be meeting at North
County Fair mall in Escondido and making our way up to the beautiful mountain
town of Idyllwild.  Start point is the Sears parking lot of the mall, right
under the huge mall sign at 9:30am. Arrive with a full tank of gas, you'll be
using it.  :-)

This drive will be full of tight twisties and beautiful sights. We'll make our
way over to Highway 78 through Ramona and up to Santa Ysabel, where we'll pick
up the 79 through Warner Springs then over to 371 and finally a short stint up
Hwy 74 to Idyllwild. After a bit of a break and some dinner we'll head back
down the other side of the mountain and over to the I-15 for the trip home.

Shannon and I have done this drive many times in the past and it's a lot of
fun and full of very beautiful scenery!

Please email me at alfaracer75@domain.elided if you have any questions.  I hope to
see some fellow digesters there. Dust off that Alfa and give her the Italian
tune-up she deserves!

Chip Mutza
San Diego, CA
'87 Milano 3.0L 24v